As well as directly assisting individual communities we have worked closely with a number of local authorities and other regeneration organisations to design and implement Community Futures Programmes of Community Action Planning. Community Futures programmes have been widely recognised as models of good practice in Community Action Planning e.g. Community Futures Stirling won the UK RTPI award in 2002 in the ‘Planning and Social Inclusion’ category.
We also provide training to local staff, and to local community agents and volunteers, interested in developing their skills in Community Action Planning and in supporting communities in their area.
- Crieff Community Action Plan 2013-2018
- Muthill Community Action Plan 2013-2018
- Saline Community Action Plan 2013-2018
- Mount Blair Community Action Plan 2013-2018
- Coalfields Community Futures Programme
- Mayo Community Futures Programme
- Loch Lomond & Trossachs Community Futures Programme
- Ayrshire 21 – East Ayrshire Community Action Planning Programme
- Community Action Plan training for Argyll & Bute Community Learning and Development staff
- Community Action Plan training & mentoring for South Kintyre Community Development Trust staff, community agents and volunteers
- Community Action Plan training for East Ayrshire Vibrant Communities staff